Friday, April 24, 2020

Just Add Ink #502 Sketch




Hi there, 
this week at Just Add Ink we have a sketch challenge for you from Tina. Here's the sketch.



And here's what I came up with.




I wanted to make an old friend a birthday card, and her favourite colour is teal, as you can see there is plenty of that here! I haven't done a brayered background for a while so I started with that, then added lots of texture with water drops and white gouache splatters. Then I pulled out my SU! blends and no line coloured a large hibiscus bloom and some leaves. A sprinkle of softly stamped little flowers, the addition of lots of silver elements including sequins and wink of Stella finished it all off.

The Just Add Ink DT have lots of fabulous projects to show you so please go check them out and then come back and join in the challenge.

Thanks for visiting,
Kim 

Project Recipe:
To see and order any items used in today's project, just click on the items below to see them in my Online Store. You can order from me if you live anywhere in Australia. I would love to be your Demonstrator if you don't already have one. Please allow "Demonstrator contact" in your preferences so I can thank you properly when you place your order.


Product List
Blender Pens
$21.00


Retired SU! product: Birthday dies, Metallic sequins, Big Shot die cut machine

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment!