Friday, February 1, 2019

Just Add Ink #442 Sketch




Hello there,
well school holidays are wrapping up this week so life is going to get more structured soon. Aside from our heat wave, the summer holidays have been quite enjoyable, although I would have liked to work less! But isn't that always the way! In my moments at home I have worked on the new challenge at Just Add Ink. This week I'm asking you to Just Add a Sketch. Here it is.

And this is what I came up with.



There were lots of floral sets in the new SU! Occasions catalogue and one of my new acquisitions was Bloom by Bloom. I gave it a different spin by creating my own outlines to the solid images with a fine tip marker. The catalogue samples use super bright and saturated colours but I think it looks pretty good in the more toned down colour palette that I used too.

The Just Add Ink DT have lots of gorgeous sketch inspiration to show you so please do go check them all out and then come back and join in the challenge. We'd love to see your take on the sketch.

Thanks for visiting,
Kim


Project Recipe:
To see and order any items used in today's project, just click on the items below to see them in my Online Store. You can order from me if you live anywhere in Australia. I would love to be your Demonstrator if you don't already have one. Please allow "Demonstrator contact" in your preferences so I can thank you properly when you place your order.

Product List
Versamark Pad
$15.75
Lemon Lime Twist Classic Stampin' Pad
Lemon Lime Twist Classic Stampin' Pad
$11.50
Heat Tool
$50.00
Big Shot
$159.00


Non SU! product: 0.1 mm copic multiliner

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment!