Friday, February 8, 2019

Just Add Ink #443 Choose Two



Hello there,
well it was back to routine this week, although I did get a little extra time off work to spend with the kids on their last day of school holidays. That gave me the time to finish up my project for this weeks Just Add Ink challenge. This week Jan is asking us to Just Choose Two. Here's your options.




I decided to go with embossing paste and colouring. I debate for quite a while whether I should make the leaf colour matchy matchy with the embossing paste colour but in the end decided to have a different tone in the leaves so they stood out rather than blended in. 




I didn't quite realise how detailed these flowers were until I sat down to colour them, I had to take it carefully so I could make sure to maintain the distinction between shadows and highlights in the small spaces.

The rest of the card was pretty quick, mush some ink into shimmery embossing paste and then spread it out over the card base. Add some dressy up bits - silver glimmer and doily and some twine and thread for texture.

The Just Add Ink DT have lots of lovely projects to show you so please go check them out and then come back and join in the challenge.

Thanks for visiting,
Kim

Project Recipe:
To see and order any items used in today's project, just click on the items below to see them in my Online Store. You can order from me if you live anywhere in Australia. I would love to be your Demonstrator if you don't already have one. Please allow "Demonstrator contact" in your preferences so I can thank you properly when you place your order.


Product List
Versamark Pad
$15.75
Heat Tool
$50.00
Big Shot
$159.00

Retired SU! product: Basic Black/ Melon Mambo Baker's twine

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment!