Friday, October 12, 2018

Just Add Ink #430 Inspiration




Hi there,
well it was back to work this week and the weather appropriately regressed to grey wintery skies! But before I did I was able to put together a project for this week's Just Add Ink challenge. This week Rochelle has asked to Just Add Inspiration, here's the inspiration picture.




I pulled the colours (pink, pale blue and light green) and the idea of foliage and flowers and morphed that into a Christmas wreath. Here's how it turned out.






The most involved part of this was the die cutting, but once all the pieces were cut it was actually pretty quick to add extra colour and depth to all my pieces using SU! blends alcohol markers. Accents of silver glimmer, rhinestones and Wink of Stella add the necessary Christmas bling.

The Just Add Ink DT have so many beautiful projects to show you so please do go check them out and then come back and join in the challenge.

Thanks for visiting,
Kim

Project Recipe:

To see and order any items used in today's project, just click on the items below to see them in my Online Store. You can order from me if you live anywhere in Australia. I would love to be your Demonstrator if you don't already have one. Please allow "Demonstrator contact" in your preferences so I can thank you properly when you place your order.



Product List
Versamark Pad
$15.75
Heat Tool
$50.00
Blushing Bride Solid Baker's Twine
Blushing Bride Solid Baker's Twine
$5.25
Glue Dots
$8.00
Big Shot
$159.00






No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment!