Friday, October 15, 2021

Just Add Ink #576 Moving Element

 



Hello there,
welcome to a new Just Add Ink challenge. This week Tina and Kelly have issued a joint challenge to Just Add a Moving Element. We are looking forward to seeing some fun interactive cards! For me this was the perfect challenge to make a masculine card. But honestly, I think anyone will love getting card that has a play element to it.


It was grand final week here recently and my DH's team made it through to the big game so I used the team colours as the starting point for my card. Here's how it turned out.







While it was super fun to play with the 'Give it a Whirl' dies I will also say this was super fiddly, but that was because I was trying to cut and aligned the viewing window through three layers. But with some patience I managed that feat! 

The rest of the Just Add Ink DT have some fun interactive cards to show you so please go check them out and then come back and join in the challenge.

Recipe: All SU! unless otherwise noted
Stamps: Hats Off, Handsomely Suited
Dies: Give it a Whirl, Suit and Tie, Hat Builder dies, Stitched Nested Labels
Cardstock: Thick Basic White, Basic White, Night of Navy, Real Red
Ink: Versamark
Accessories: Classic Label punch (R), White embossing powder, Heat Tool, Multipurpose Glue, Dimensionals, Tear and Tape, Big Shot die cutting machine (R)




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment!