Friday, May 14, 2021

Just Add Ink #554 'G'

 



Hi all,
this week at Just Add Ink it's time for one of our letter challenges. This time Tina is asking us to Just Add 'G'. That means the main element or elements of your project must begin with the letter 'G'. This could be a colour - green or gold, a technique or fold - like a gatefold card or an object like a giraffe, a globe or grapes - you get the idea!


The first thing that sprung to my mind was 'gnomes' and then 'garden'. With that starting point this is how it turned out.



This card is all about the colouring! I wanted it bright and colourful and that's how it turned out. So I coloured and coloured until I had enough pieces to create my scene, having blended the basic blue sky/ green grass background earlier. Once my gnomes and their garden were in place I finished the card with Wink of Stella and shimmery crystal effects on all the flowers.

The Just Add Ink DT have lots of fun 'G' inspired projects to show you so please go check them out and then come back and join in the challenge.

Thanks for visiting,
Kim

Recipe: All SU! unless otherwise noted
Stamps: Hanging with my Gnomes (My Favourite Things), Well Said
Dies: Stitched Rectangles
Cardstock: Basic Whisper White, Thick Basic Whisper White, Pacific Point
Ink: Granny Apple Green, Garden Green, Balmy Blue, Pacific Point, Tuxedo Black (Memento), White Craft
Accessories: Blends (just about every colour!), Blending brushes, Wink of Stella, Shimmery Crystal Effects, Paper Snips (yes I cut out all those pieces by hand), Cloud stencil (MFT), Dimensionals, Tear and Tape, Classic Label punch (R), Big Shot die cutting machine (R)







No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment!