Friday, February 19, 2021

Just Add Ink #542 Inspiration

 



Hello there,
life's been kind of hectic and busy but I managed to snag some time to create my project for this week's Just Add Ink challenge. This week Lou has asked us to Just Add Inspiration. You can use the colours, objects, patterns or textures to inspire the main elements of your project. Here's the inspiration picture.
No photo description available.

This week several elements of the inspiration picture caught my attention - the colours, and the idea of greenery against a wall. Here's how it turned out.




I do love a colourful blended background so I started with that, created a window using dies, and then coloured some floral elements to go into my window box. This is simple and a different colour palette then I normally use but I really liked how the colours work together. I always finish my cards with some sparkles, in this instance Wink of Stella and some sequins.

The rest of the Just Add Ink DT have some gorgeous projects to show you so please go check them out and then come back and join in the challenge.

Thanks for visiting,
Kim


Stamps: Bloom and Grow, Well Said
Dies: Budding Blooms, Stitched Rectangles, Hearth and Home (R)
Cardstock: Thick Whisper White (R), Whisper White (R), Smoky Slate, Vellum
Ink: Petal Pink, Calypso Coral, Terracotta Tile, Tuxedo Black (Memento)
Accessories: Blends (Petal Pink, Calypso Coral, Real Red, Mint Macaron, Granny Apple Green, Shaded Spruce), Sponge Brayer, Classic Label punch, Wink of Stella, Woven Threads sequins, Fine Tip glue, Multipurpose glue, Dimensionals, Tear and Tape, White gouache

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment!