Friday, September 4, 2020

Just Add Ink #521 Inspiration

 



Hello there,
well what a change - last week we had snow flakes, this week we had beautiful warm spring days. I really enjoyed sitting in the warm sun streaming in through the windows putting together the pieces for my project. I decided the new challenge from Just Add Ink, this week to Just Add Inspiration from Rachael, was perfect for a Father's day card. Here's the inspiration picture.


And this is what I came up with.



From the inspiration picture I pulled the mix of textured copper, white, green and blue for my project. The key element to masculine cards is texture, lots of texture. So splattered, stitched watercolour base, embossed copper, embossed mountains, heat embossed moon, and wonderfully textured die cut trees - love these!  Combine all those together with some dimension and you get a colourful atmospheric masculine card.

The rest of the Just Add Ink DT have beautiful projects to show you so please go check them out and then come back and join in the challenge.

Thanks for visiting,
Kim


Project Recipe:To see and order any items used in today's project, just click on the items below to see them in my Online Store. You can order from me if you live anywhere in Australia. I would love to be your Demonstrator if you don't already have one. Please allow "Demonstrator contact" in your preferences so I can thank you properly when you place your order.



Retired/ Non SU!: Big Shot die cutting machine, Building Blocks (Papertrey Ink), white gouache


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment!