Friday, August 7, 2020

Just Add Ink #517 Sketch





Hello there,
well I have another flower filled post for you this week as a counter balance to our quite arctic weather. This week it was my turn to set the challenge at Just Add Ink, and I am asking you to Just Add a Sketch. Here it is.


This is how it turned out.



The geometric nature of this sketch made me think that switching from black and white would be quite effective and against that some bold bright colours would work. The B&W background took some fiddling, as I had to adjust the smaller rectangle so that was proportional to the larger base. To add a bit of visual 'oomph' I used B&W striped DSP as well. All the flowers I used were actually left overs from an earlier project, so it was actually quite quick to create the bouquet on the front and also embellish the inside. A swish of wink of Stella, a simple sentiment, and a few sequins finished it all off.

The Just Add Ink DT have an abundance of gorgeous projects for your viewing pleasure so do go check them out and then come back and join in the challenge!

Thanks for visiting,
Kim


Project Recipe:To see and order any items used in today's project, just click on the items below to see them in my Online Store. You can order from me if you live anywhere in Australia. I would love to be your Demonstrator if you don't already have one. Please allow "Demonstrator contact" in your preferences so I can thank you properly when you place your order.



Retired SU!: Big Shot die cutting machine, Label Me Bold stamp set, Call Me Clover and Lovely Lipstick blends, Golden Honey DSP

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment!