Friday, July 10, 2020

Just Add Ink #513 Choose Two




Hello there,
welcome to a new Just Add Ink challenge! This week Di has asked us to Just Choose Two. This time it's Flowers OR Trees OR Texture and you need to choose two of them for your project. My flower stamp collection is ever expanding so the flower choice was obvious and I thought texture was a good match so that's what I went with. 


Here's how it turned out.




Trying to work out the ink combinations for the flowers was a very inky process but in the end I came up with something that I was happy with. For my pink and yellow blooms I worked out that a stamped off layer was actually the best way to get the right shade to start with. I built texture in using several elements  First, I embossed my main panel with the 'Subtle' folder first then the 'Bricks and Mortar' folder. Stitched elements add another layer, then a double layered twine bow* and clear gems, plus a swish of wink of Stella finish it all off. 

*To get the white twine I pulled the blue twine thread out from the Flowers for Every Season twine. I little fiddly but doable.

The Just Add Ink DT have lots of fabulous projects to show you so please go check them out. 

Thanks for visiting,
Kim

Project Recipe:To see and order any items used in today's project, just click on the items below to see them in my Online Store. You can order from me if you live anywhere in Australia. I would love to be your Demonstrator if you don't already have one. Please allow "Demonstrator contact" in your preferences so I can thank you properly when you place your order.


 
Retired SU!: Big Shot die cutting machine

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment!