Friday, August 2, 2019

Just Add Ink #468 Just Add 'C'



Hello there,
the Christmas theme continues this week. To wrap up July (ok it will actually be August when this goes live but I figure it's close enough ;) the new challenge from Just Add Ink is to Just Add 'C' from Tina. This means we want you to add anything beginning with the letter 'C' as the main element of your design. The first thing that came to my mind was Christmas but it could be a cat, cup or cake, or a centre step card or a technique like chalkboard or colour blocking. 


Here's what I came up with.




Using lots of colour is something I love to do and this project has LOTS of colour. I started by brayering the colour on, ran a heat gun over it to make sure it was really dry, and then gold embossed snowflakes over the vibrant background. I built the sentiment element by layering strips of ribbon, and glimmer paper with a large stitched circle then added my big gold glimmer 'Merry' on top (plus a Christmas sentiment of course). A few die cut snowflakes and some sequins finished all off.

The Just Add Ink DT have a fun and inspiring range of 'C' cards to show you so please go check them out and then come back and join in the challenge.

Thanks for visiting,
Kim


Project Recipe:
To see and order any items used in today's project, just click on the items below to see them in my Online Store. You can order from me if you live anywhere in Australia. I would love to be your Demonstrator if you don't already have one. Please allow "Demonstrator contact" in your preferences so I can thank you properly when you place your order.


Product List
Versamark Pad
$16.50
Heat Tool
$50.00


Retired SU! Metallic sequins, Big Shot, white ribbon 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment!