Friday, November 23, 2018

Just Add Ink #435 Inspiration




Hello there,
there was a somewhat unplanned break for the blog as I've been busy. First, by meeting up with some of my fav stamping friends at Stampin Up's! OnStage event in Melbourne and then coming back to be swamped by work. I finally made it through to the weekend and was able to put ink to paper for the new Just Add Ink challenge. This week I have suggested we Just Add Inspiration, here's the picture. You can use the colour, patterns or objects in the picture to inspire your project.


And here is what I came up with - quiet woodland scene.




I kept the colours, subdued and closer to neutral bringing in some subtle green and warm grey tones. Then added my two deers front and centre in a little clearing. It turned just the perfect level of rustic and I think captures several aspects of the inspiration picture.

The Just Add Ink design team have lots of wonderful projects to show you so please do go check them all out and then come back and join in the challenge.

Thanks for visiting,
Kim

Project Recipe:

To see and order any items used in today's project, just click on the items below to see them in my Online Store. You can order from me if you live anywhere in Australia. I would love to be your Demonstrator if you don't already have one. Please allow "Demonstrator contact" in your preferences so I can thank you properly when you place your order.

Product List
Linen Thread
$8.75
Big Shot
$159.00



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment!