Friday, November 20, 2015

JAI #289 Just add music


Hello everyone,
oh my I had a lovely time spending time with friends at the SU! OnStage event in Melbourne last weekend. However, I brought a nasty head cold home with me (actually I think I took it with me as I've had alternate kids home this week with icky colds too). Just one of those weeks I guess and really weird when we've been having mid 30's temps (in the 90's for US viewers)!

Anyway, in stark contrast to our weather I have a cool wintery card for you. This week the challenge is Just Add Ink is Just Add Music from Patrice and this is what I came up with. 



All in all super simple this week, a whole bunch of sponging on DSP (masking the moon first), one die cut and some blingy bits to finish off but they all work together very effectively if I say so myself ;)

Hope you can join us. But first don't forget to visit the rest of the DT to see some fabulous projects.

Thanks for visiting,
Kim

Recipe: All SU! unless noted
Stamps: Jingle all the Way
Cardstock: Night of Navy, Very Vanilla
Ink: Night of Navy, Island Indigo, Perfect Plum, Melon Mambo, Pool Party
Accessories: Sleigh Ride Edgelits dies, Home for Christmas DSP, Silver Foil, 1 3/8" circle punch, Double sided tape (X Press), Silver Glitter, Sequins (Pretty Pink Posh), Dimensionals, Silver Smooch (R), Fine Tip Glue pen 

3 comments:

  1. Stunning card lovely Kim!
    HOpe you are feeling better soon!! Such inspiration you give each and every time!
    Hugs and smiles Sharnee :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is totally gorgeous Kim! Such wonderful colours in your background and the snow effect is stunning! Love all the touches of bling too! Hope you're feeling better soon. xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your sponging is to die for, my friend. Love the colours you created here for your cool wintery card. I'm with Sharnee, you definitely give awesome inspiration each and every time! xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment!