Friday, June 7, 2013

JAI 168 Just Add a Sketch

Hello there,
well Mae has another great sketch for us this week at Just Add Ink
I took one small liberty and flipped the sketch so that star element was on the left hand side instead. I put it to good use to make my Mum's and MIL mother's day cards. First up my Mum's.  It was in the course of making this that I realised I actually really rather like Calypso Coral!


And this is the version for my MIL, same DSP as above just the flip side.


I love how they both turned out and so did my Mum and MIL :)

Do go and check out the rest of the DT for some fabulous ideas for ways to use this sketch. Hope you can join us! Thanks for visiting,
Kim

Recipe: All SU! unless otherwise noted
Calypso version
Stamps: Field Flowers
Cardstock: Calypso Coral, Sahara Sand, Very Vanilla, Early Expresso coreindation
Ink: Calypso Coral, Riding Hood Red, Early Expresso, Sahara Sand
Accessories: honeycomb embossing folder, Classic Oval nestabilities (Spellbinder), Bitty Banner framelit, Antique brads, Calypso Coral ruffled ribbon, Early Expresso baker's twine, Double sided tape, Dimensionals

Pretty in Pink version
Stamps: Field Flowers
Cardstock: Pretty in Pink, Very Vanilla, Early Expresso, Early Expresso coreindation
Ink: Pretty in Pink, Crumb Cake, Early Expresso, Sahara Sand
Accessories: Honeycomb embossing folder, Classic Oval nestabilities (Spellbinder), Bitty Banner framelit, Naturals designer button, Crumb Cake seam binding, Light pink twine (Twinery), Double sided tape (X press), Dimensionals

1 comment:

  1. Oh my goodness these cards are gorgeous! I loved the colours of your first card Kim, but when I saw the colours of your second card - I now don't know which one I love more!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment!