Friday, August 19, 2022

Just Add Ink #617 Choose Two

 



Hello there,
this week at Just Add Ink, Di has a versatile Choose Two challenge for us. For me it was the perfect opportunity to make a couple of baby cards to celebrate some new arrivals among our family and friends. Just choose two of the three options below and feature them in your project.



Here's how my projects turned out - I chose dots and die cuts.





A Little Wild is still a favourite for me to pull out for baby cards. Being short on time and inspiration this week I cased the design of a card on p49 of the current SU! catalogue. It's always good to know that sometimes you don't need to reinvent the wheel. To give it my spin I  added in some more detail - layers, stitching and banner. My little characters sit on bed of foliage and flowers that was a mix of stamped and die cut elements. This project was a mix of colouring, stamping and a lot of die cutting. I loved how both cards turned out but confess it took me hours to get done.

The Just Add Ink DT have lots of fabulous projects to how you so please go check them out and then come back and join in the challenge.

Thanks for visiting,

Kim

Recipe: All SU! unless otherwise noted
Stamps: Cup of Tea, Happiness Abounds, A Little Wild (R), Banners for You (R), Round & Round (Papertrey Ink)
Dies: Stitched Rectangle, Teacup dies, Penned Flowers dies, Blossoming Happiness dies, Forever Flourishing dies, Stitched Shapes (R), Little Loves Framelits (R), Bunch of Banners framelits (R), Fishtail Flag Stax Layers (My Favourite Things)
Cardstock: Thick Basic White, Basic White, Magenta Madness (R), Misty Moonlight (R)
Ink: Tuxedo Black (Memento), Magenta Madness (R), Misty Moonlight (R), Flirty Flamingo, Mango Melody, Bermuda Bay, Pool Party
Accessories: Sunshine and Rainbows DSP (R), Subtle embossing folder (R), Blends (Shaded Spruce, Granny Apple Green, Polished Pink, Misty Moonlight (R), Daffodil Delight, Mango Melody, Pumpkin Pie, Natural Tones - Deep, Medium Deep, Medium),  Wink of Stella, Dimensionals, Tear and Tape





















No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment!