Friday, June 10, 2022

Just Add Ink #607 Choose Two

 



Hi there, 
we have a fun Choose Two challenge for you this week at Just Add Ink from Di. She's asking you to....


So pick two of the options and feature them in your project this week. I am - dramatic pause - not a coffee drinker - queue shocked gasps - but I love love my cup of tea. So tea and friend was the combo I was working with.



I do love a bright watercolored background, so I started with that and then coloured my tea cup to match. For that extra pop of happy colour I added a scatter of little pink and red flowers. The tea bag tag - so cute! - was the perfect way to add a sentiment. Then to finish the ribbon and twine add in that little bit of extra texture, and I love how they both echo the stripe theme.

The Just Add Ink DT have fun projects to show so please go check them out and then come back and join in the challenge.

Thanks for visiting,
Kim

Recipe: All SU! unless otherwise noted
Stamps: Cup of Tea, Welcoming Window
Dies: Teacup dies, Stitched Rectangle, Stitched Shapes (R)
Cardstock: Thick Basic White, Basic White, Watercolor paper
Ink: Tuxedo Black (Memento), Shaded Spruce, Granny Apple Green, Pacific Point, Tahitian Tide, Sweet Sorbet, Polished Pink
Accessories: Blends (Shaded Spruce, Granny Apple Green,Tahitian Tide, Bermuda Bay), frayed 1.9 cm ribbon, Black and White Baker's twine (R), Dimensionals, Tear and Tape, White gouache





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment!