Friday, December 14, 2018

Just Add Ink #438 Colour




Hello there,
well I'm back after doing some travelling for work last week and it was a real delight to pull out my crafty stuff when I got home. I was really keen to add another Christmas card to my stash as well as making a project this week's Just Add Ink challenge. This week Nikki is asking us to Just Add a Colour Combo, with a twist, you get to choose your third colour! Here are the colours.


I choose Gray Granite as my third colour for my Christmas scene inspired by one of the DSP patterns in the Festive Farmhouse DSP.




I started by colouring up two Santa, stamping some trees and then trimming them all out to create my scene. I rarely use DSP but something about the starry pattern called to me and it proved to be a versatile colour to chose!

The Just Add Ink DT have a some wonderful projects to show you so do go check them out and then come back and join in the challenge.

Thanks for visiting,
Kim

Project Recipe:
To see and order any items used in today's project, just click on the items below to see them in my Online Store. You can order from me if you live anywhere in Australia. I would love to be your Demonstrator if you don't already have one. Please allow "Demonstrator contact" in your preferences so I can thank you properly when you place your order.

Product List


Non-SU! products: Hefty Doodle metric stitched rectangles, Copic markers 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment!