Friday, August 10, 2018

Just Add Ink #421 Sketch



Hello there,
it has been (almost) blowing a gale for a week now, every time I head out the door I just have a huge shiver go through me as I step put into that cold wind. So to balance that out what better than a flower - a bold red rose! This week at Just Add Ink Narelle has asked us to Just Add a Sketch. I decided to use a new bloom as my feature element. Here's the sketch.



And here is what I came up with.



I kept this card pretty classic and simple, letting the rose and its foliage be the star. I did love the option of adding subtle texture and detail with the new Subtle embossing folder and Stitching Label framelits. A bit of bling never goes astray so I backed my pearly doily with some silver glimmer and added scatter of sequins. The little stitch pattern on the Poppy base was stamped using white craft ink which I forgot to include in the product list below.

The Just Add Ink design team have gorgeous projects to show you so please do go check them out and then come back and join in the challenge.

Thanks for visiting,
Kim

Project Recipe:
To see and order any items used in today's project, just click on the items below to see them in my Online Store. You can order from me if you live anywhere in Australia. I would love to be your Demonstrator if you don't already have one. Please allow "Demonstrator contact" in your preferences so I can thank you properly when you place your order.



Product List
Versamark Pad
$15.00
Heat Tool
$50.00
Big Shot
$159.00


SaveSave

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful card. Love the pretty rose and the background. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a gorgeous card, Kim! The bloom is just stunning, and the stitching detail is fabulous.

    ReplyDelete
  3. How on earth do I not have this stamp set! It is gorgeous - especially in your creative hands! Love it. x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment!