Friday, March 2, 2018

Just Add Ink #398 Colour



Hello there,
short and sweet today as I've had a busy week (and it hasn't ended yet!) However, I did have time to make something for the new challenge at Just Add Ink. This week Patrice has challenged us to Just Add a Colour Combination. Here it is. 


And here's it how it came out (the second time, but that's another story).




It all started with the watercolored flowers and I built the rest from there. I had the pleasure of hand delivering this one, it's always special to catch up with a friend!

The rest of the Just Add Ink DT have lots of wonderful projects to show you so please go check them out.

Thanks for visiting,
Kim


Project Recipe:

To see and order any items used in today's project, just click on the items below to see them in my Online Store. You can order from me if you live anywhere in Australia. I would love to be your Demonstrator if you don't already have one. Please allow "Demonstrator contact" in your preferences so I can thank you properly when you place your order.

Product List
Versamark Pad
$15.00
Heat Tool
$50.00
Big Shot
$159.00


SaveSave

3 comments:

  1. Wow, Kim! Such a beautiful card inside and out. D xox

    ReplyDelete
  2. Totally fabulous Kim! You've aced these colours inside and out! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stunning card, Kim! The flowers look amazing, and the backgrounds are gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment!