Thursday, January 1, 2015

2014 Year in review

Hello and Happy New Year to you all!

I thought I would take the opportunity to look back over the past year and pick out a few of my favourite creations from 2014.

In no particular order here are my top three:

No1. I can't go past flowers - and this card combines flowers and something I really enjoyed experimenting with in 2014 - watercolour/ emboss resist.


No.2. Love the combination of detail and texture in this card I made for my Dad this year. Somehow the ones I make for my family always turn out extra special.


No. 3. Its only very rarely that I crack the CAS simple recipe and while this one isn't exactly simple it is clean - lol!


Wishing you all the best in 2015.

Thanks for visiting and don't forget to drop by on January 23rd when the first Just add Ink challenge for 2015 kicks off with a blop hop with the whole team.

Kim :)

1 comment:

  1. Lovely cards, the banners on ur third card is such a cool idea :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment!