Friday, December 24, 2010

Merry Christmas


Hi all,

just dropping in quickly to wish everyone and your families a very Merry Christmas and Happy New Year. Thanks for your comments I don't often get the time to reply to let you know I appreciate them but I do very much!! I have included two of the cards I sent out as my Christmas cards this year below and I won't blather on in my usual way today but the details will be in the recipe.



Take care,
Kim

Recipe: All SU!
Stamps: Snow Swirled, Many Merry Messages, Teeny Tiny Sentiments
Cardstock: Real Red, Old Olive, Whisper White
Ink: White Craft, Real Red, Old Olive
Accessories: Eyelet border punch, 1/2" circle punch, Dashing DSP (R), silver brad, White embossing powder, Dimensionals, Double sided tape, SNAIL adhesive



6 comments:

  1. These are just gorgeous Kim. Love your colours

    Have a great Christmas and enjoy the time with your family! :) Stay Safe!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear wonderful Kim,
    Thanks soooo much for the fabulous inspiration throughout the year! I love your work and hope that you have a truly super meaningful Christmas season and fantastic New Year!!
    Love and blessings to you and your family
    Sharnee :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful cards, Kim and thanks so much for the lovely one you sent. It's been great being on the JAI team with you this year and getting to know you a little better. Looking forward to fun times ahead in 2011. Have a wonderful Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Merry Christmas Kim! Thanks for my card and I look forward to getting to know you more in 2011 through JAI and hopefully meeting you at Convention!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Merry Christmas Kim!

    Thanks for the lovely card you sent me, it's been great getting to know you via JAI and one of these days you and I are going to get together and have some stamping fun :o)

    Enjoy your holiday break xox

    ReplyDelete
  6. Both of these are lovely cards Kim! Love that Snow Swirled set so much.

    :-)
    Sam.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment!