Friday, May 17, 2019

Just Add Ink #457 Sketch



Hello there,
this week at Just Add Ink Narelle is asking us to Just Add a Sketch. It proved the perfect opportunity for me to ink up some new stamps. I decided to go with a more masculine theme, which is always a real challenge as it means I have to think harder how to add that extra level of detail but not too many! Here's the sketch.

Here's how it turned out.




Masculine cards are really about adding texture, so I used an embossing folder and also several stitched elements. I love adding a punch of colour to my backgrounds, so I decided to silhouette my light house against a pop of ombre blue colour created using SU! sponge brayers. I added a little extra depth to the light house using Smokey Slate blends, and some extra texture to the inked background by splattering with water droplets, white gouache splatter and Wink of Stella.

The Just Add Ink DT have some wonderful projects to show you so please go check them out and then come back and join in the challenge.

Thanks for visiting,
Kim

 Project Recipe:
To see and order any items used in today's project, just click on the items below to see them in my Online Store. You can order from me if you live anywhere in Australia. I would love to be your Demonstrator if you don't already have one. Please allow "Demonstrator contact" in your preferences so I can thank you properly when you place your order.
Product List
Versamark Pad
$15.75
Heat Tool
$50.00
Big Shot
$159.00

Non SU! products: White gouashe paint

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment!