Friday, May 10, 2019

Just Add Ink #456 Inspiration




Hello there, 
this week at Just Add Ink Nikki is asking us to Just Add Inspiration. If you are still in need of a Mothers Day card or two then this challenge will be perfect for you! Check out the image below, you can use the colours, patterns or objects from the image as the main element of your project.

Here's what I came up with.




I embossed a sea of white daisies on vellum and then played around with different backing colours, eventually settling on the light grey, as I loved the contrast it provided. I didn't want to distract from the background to much so I kept my focal element small, adding a pop of colour with the yellow and a little bit of floral padding. This was my first outing with the new Daisy Lane set (available in June when the new SU! catalogue goes live) and I found it a pleasure to work with! 

The Just Add Ink DT have a lots of beautiful projects to show you so please do go check them out. Then come and join in the challenge.

Thanks for visiting,
Kim


Project Recipe:
To see and order any items used in today's project, just click on the items below to see them in my Online Store. You can order from me if you live anywhere in Australia. I would love to be your Demonstrator if you don't already have one. Please allow "Demonstrator contact" in your preferences so I can thank you properly when you place your order.

Product List
Versamark Pad
$15.75
Heat Tool
$50.00
Big Shot
$159.00

New SU! Product available in June: Daisy Lane stamp set
Retired SU! Product: Glitter enamel dots

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment!