Friday, July 20, 2018

Just Add Ink #418 Colour




Hello there,
I just love the soft pastel tones of the new challenge we have for you at Just Add Ink. This week Jo suggested we Just Add a Colour Combo and the colours are the perfect antidote to the mid winter cold and icy winds we've been having this week. I'm not exaggerating either one night we got down to -7 degrees C or 19.4 F! Here are the colours.


And here's what I came up with. 





I enjoyed myself with this one, just pulling out some new dies and layering bits and pieces up, adding a bit of bling, some spots and splatter. For the little flower accent I used a die from the Petals and More thinlets, kept all the pieces in place with tape, and then coloured it up with blends. Oh its hard to see in the pictures but I gave my new Subtle embossing folder its first run and it was love at first emboss!

The Just Add Ink DT have lots of beautiful colour inspiration for you so please go check them out and then come back and join in the challenge. We'd love to see what you make with the colours!

Thanks for visiting,
Kim

Project Recipe:
To see and order any items used in today's project, just click on the items below to see them in my Online Store. You can order from me if you live anywhere in Australia. I would love to be your Demonstrator if you don't already have one. Please allow "Demonstrator contact" in your preferences so I can thank you properly when you place your order.

Product List
Versamark Pad
$15.00
Heat Tool
$50.00
Big Shot
$159.00




2 comments:

  1. Beautiful card, Kim! Isn't that Subtle folder the best? I don't miss the -7 degree mornings in Canberra!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Layering, embossing, framelits...Oh, my! Wonderful card!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment!