Friday, April 6, 2018

Just Add Ink #403 Colour


Hello there,
well after some adjusting to our new non daylight saving hours (seriously waking up at 5 am is no fun!) I am raring to go for this weekend's OnStage. I'm looking forward to catching up with crafting friends, always a highlight, especially the JAI girls ;), and some inspiration in the form of the new catalogue! I have got something for you though before I head off! This week at Just Add Ink Rochelle has asked us to Just Add a Colour Combo, here it is.


Fresh Fig is a colour I do find somewhat challenging to use but I think it does add a lovely rich tone combined with Bermuda and gold.



In an effort to soften the colours a little I started by watercoloring stripes of them across watercolour paper. Then I added layers of colour and texture to my sentiment feature, lots of gold elements and just for fun some little rolled flowers (using 3/4" and 1" circle punches).

The Just Add Ink DT have a fabulous array of colour inspired cards for you, so please go check them out, and then come back and join in the challenge, we'd love to see your take on the colours!

Thanks for visiting,
Kim

Project Recipe:
To see and order any items used in today's project, just click on the items below to see them in my Online Store. You can order from me if you live anywhere in Australia. I would love to be your Demonstrator if you don't already have one. Please allow "Demonstrator contact" in your preferences so I can thank you properly when you place your order.

Product List
Big Shot
$159.00





SaveSaveSaveSave

1 comment:

  1. Wow! This card has so much impact, but it’s not overpowering even with the colour combo! Love it Kim x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment!