Friday, September 20, 2019

Just Add Ink #475 Food




Hello there,
this week at Just Add Ink we have a challenge that is sure to appeal to everyone, as this week Kelly is asking us to Just Add Food. I definitely have a sweet tooth, a small measured consumption of chocolate every day is a requirement that I hold dear to my heart! I didn't have a chocolate stamp but a cake (let's just pretend it's chocolate) will do!




Here's how it turned out. 





I kept my cake pretty simple, sticking with a limited colour palette. Then I pulled those colours back into the supporting elements of the card. I added texture using two embossing folders and stitched detail, and sparkle by adding silver die cut elements and a fun, bow made with delicate metallic thread (five layers). The last shine element was to cover the floral detail on my cake with the new shimmery crystal effects. To finish it all off a fun sentiment pops out in bold black and white. 

The rest of the Just Add Ink DT have lots of lovely projects to show you so please go check them out, then come back and join in the challenge!

Thanks for visiting,
Kim

Project Recipe:
To see and order any items used in today's project, just click on the items below to see them in my Online Store. You can order from me if you live anywhere in Australia. I would love to be your Demonstrator if you don't already have one. Please allow "Demonstrator contact" in your preferences so I can thank you properly when you place your order.


Product List
Versamark Pad
$16.50
Heat Tool
$50.00

Retired SU! Big Shot die cut machine

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment!