Friday, August 16, 2019

Just Add Ink #470 No Stamping




Hello there,
this week at Just Add Ink we have a challenge that will be...a challenge. This week Jo has asked us to Just Add 'No Stamping'. Yep that's right 'no stamping', you can use ink, paper, stencils anything except stamps!


My first thought was to use dies, cause I just love dies!



I began by brayering a rainbow of colour on one panel, then proceeded to cut lots of 'Happy Birthday's' out of the rainbow panel. Then I replicated that on a panel of Whisper White. Then I puzzle pieced all the rainbow words into the white panel and all the white words into the rainbow panel. Easy to say and not actually hard to do but be prepared this will take a while, a long while, a longer than you expected while! The bonus is of course that you end up with two cards. In fact the end result was so colourful that I felt that the cards were perfectly finished as they were. 

Make sure to check out the rest of the cards from the DT for great 'no stamping' ideas, then come back and join in the challenge.

Thanks for visiting,
Kim

Project Recipe:
To see and order any items used in today's project, just click on the items below to see them in my Online Store. You can order from me if you live anywhere in Australia. I would love to be your Demonstrator if you don't already have one. Please allow "Demonstrator contact" in your preferences so I can thank you properly when you place your order.

Product List






No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment!