Friday, November 30, 2018

Just Add Ink #436 Sketch




Hi all,
it has been a busy busy week so I'm going to keep it simple. This week at Just Add Ink we have a new challenge for you and this week Narelle has asked us to Just Add a Sketch. I was late with a birthday card for my nephew so you'll notice a change from the current Christmas programming ;) Here's the sketch.

I rotated the sketch and then flipped it as well, which made it the perfect canvas for my space themed card.




I went with a watercolour galaxy background and then using the sketch elements added my punch art BB8 droid as the main feature, and to make it extra special and fun for a ten year old added a wobbler so his "head" wobbles. I CASED the droid punch art from this pin by carriestamps. Unfortunately it doesn't link back to the actual droid post so I just pulled out all my circle punches and played with them till I had everything in the right proportions.

That's it from me today, but do go check out the rest of the Just Add Ink DT's projects they are always stunning and then come back and join in the challenge!

Thanks for visiting,
Kim


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment!