Friday, November 2, 2018

Just Add Ink #433 Colour



Hi there,
my tropical Santa, for this week's Just Add Ink challenge turned out to be very appropriate as we've been hit by tropical temperatures and I wouldn't have minded being at the beach (as long as I was under a big shady tree) instead of at work! This week Jo suggested we Just Add a Colour Combo. Here are the colours.


I ended up loving this bright combo of colours. Here's what I came up with.



I bit of stamping, colouring and embossing brought this card together really quickly which was perfect for a busy weekend. I think this is one of my favourite Christmas cards so far this year!

The Just Add Ink DT have a gorgeous array of cards to show you so do go check them out and then come back and join in the challenge with us!

Thanks for visiting,
Kim

Project Recipe:
To see and order any items used in today's project, just click on the items below to see them in my Online Store. You can order from me if you live anywhere in Australia. I would love to be your Demonstrator if you don't already have one. Please allow "Demonstrator contact" in your preferences so I can thank you properly when you place your order.

Product List
Versamark Pad
$15.75
Heat Tool
$50.00
Big Shot
$159.00


Retired/ Non SU! product: Botanical Blooms, Botanical Builder framelits, Copic markers (YG, RV, E, WG, B)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment!