Friday, June 8, 2018

Just Add Ink #412 Choose Two



Hello there,
well this week has just flashed by and now I'm delighted to say it is Friday and that means it's time for a new Just Add Ink challenge. This week Lou has asked us to Just Choose Two. Just choose two of the options and use them on your project for the challenge.


I went with spots and splashes to make a watery mermaid card planning ahead for my niece's birthday this year. 



Shimmery White card stock proved to be the perfect surface for getting a sparkly watercolored background. Once that was dry I added spots over the top with Shimmery White embossing paste. My little mermaid had Wink of Stella over her her too for additional sparkle. 

There is a lot of fun to be had this week with the challenge so please join us and before you do go check out the rest of the Just Add Ink DT for some wonderful inspiration.

Thanks for visiting,
Kim

Project Recipe:
To see and order any items used in today's project, just click on the items below to see them in my Online Store. You can order from me if you live anywhere in Australia. I would love to be your Demonstrator if you don't already have one. Please allow "Demonstrator contact" in your preferences so I can thank you properly when you place your order.

Product List
Stampin' Blendabilities™ Markers Melon Mambo Assortment
Stampin' Blendabilities™ Markers Melon Mambo Assortment
$0.00
Big Shot
$159.00



5 comments:

  1. I love your mermaid card, and the background is gorgeous, Kim! The inside is just as beautiful. D xox

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous, Kim! The background you've created is just perfect for the cute mermaid. Your niece will love this!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, such a spectacular background, Kim! I love your water details and the addition of the sparkly embossing paste and Wink for your mermaid make this so gorgeous and perfectly girlie too :-) xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think this is my favourite mermaid card yet! That watery background is gorgeous Kim and the inside is a card all on its own. Xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your card is gorgeous, Kim!!! I'm saving it to Pinterest to inspire me for my grand-daughter's birthday. Your watercolor background is stunning! -Donna

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment!