Saturday, February 1, 2020

Just Add Ink #490 Easel




Happy weekend all,
hope it's a bit cooler where you are than the 40+ celsius (105 F) we are having! With those temp's finding somewhere cool to hang out is important, and makes it a good time to craft - bonus! This week at  Just Add Ink Lou has asked us to Just Add an Easel. This could be an easel fold card, or a easel image (if you have one)! 



Easel card are simple to make, but a lot of fun and have a great wow impact. By scoring the front of the card you allow it to hinge when the card opens and as long as you add a stopping element on the inside, you can display both the front and inside detail! Here's how mine turned out.



I broke out my Painted Poppies set, which I was lucky enough to get for prize patrol at the last SU! OnStage event. I picked out three shades of red, pink and green and started watercoloring the poppies on Shimmery White card stock (this card stock can hold an amazing amount of water without pilling). The poppies turned out more intensely coloured than I had originally planned so I kept my background neutral adding tone on tone detail using the Stitched Lace die.

The Just Add Ink DT have an awesome array of easel cards to inspire you this week, so please go check them out and then come back and join in the challenge.

Thanks for visiting,
Kim 


Project Recipe:
To see and order any items used in today's project, just click on the items below to see them in my Online Store. You can order from me if you live anywhere in Australia. I would love to be your Demonstrator if you don't already have one. Please allow "Demonstrator contact" in your preferences so I can thank you properly when you place your order.


Product List
Versamark Pad
$16.50
Heat Tool
$50.00
Aqua Painters
$20.00

Retired SU!: Big Shot die cutting machine

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment!