Friday, March 8, 2019

Just Add Ink 447 Sketch



Hi there,
a lovely friend is expecting her first baby soon, and I want to be prepared for when this new little one arrives. Luckily for me the new challenge at Just Add Ink was just perfect!  This week Narelle has asked us to Just add a Sketch. Here it is.
And this is how it turned out. The colours probably give you a hint on what is being expected  ;)




I brayered my ombre background then stencilled a pattern of hearts over the top in the matching colours. Then coloured and die cut my sweet little elephant. The grey tones work really well with the ombre pinks. Some lacy border detail and a hearts shaped balloon and sequins finish it all off. The Just Add Ink DT have lots of fabulous projects to show you so please go check them out and then come back and join in the challenge.

Thanks for visiting,
Kim

Project Recipe:
To see and order any items used in today's project, just click on the items below to see them in my Online Store. You can order from me if you live anywhere in Australia. I would love to be your Demonstrator if you don't already have one. Please allow "Demonstrator contact" in your preferences so I can thank you properly when you place your order.


Product List
Big Shot
$159.00



Non or retired SU!: Heart and stars decorative mask (SU!), white gouache paint

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment!