Friday, March 1, 2019

Just Add Ink #446 Inspiration




Hello there,
the Just Add Ink design team loved the new challenge this week. So let's see what you think! This week Rachael has asked us to Just Add Inspiration. The inspiration picture is right below. You can use object, patterns or the colours from the picture to be the main focus for your project.


It was the colours and the bright pop of the flowers against the blue background that caught my attention. So I decided to do some colouring with my blends on coloured cardstock. Despite colouring on a Pool Party base I was pleasantly surprised with how bright and vibrant the colours were.



To make my floral pattern I went through my stamps sets and pulled out flowers and foliage that all had a similar style and then worked my way across the panel stamping the bigger images and then filling in the smaller gaps with little ones. Simple :) Then it was just a question of colouring each element, quite a meditative thing to do if you can find a cool spot on a hot day! I finished the card off with die cut foliage elements, sequins and wink of Stella for sparkle and some (deconstructed) ribbon for texture.

The Just Add Ink DT have a fabulous array of projects to show you, so please go check them out and then come back and join in the challenge.

Thanks for visiting,
Kim


Project Recipe:
To see and order any items used in today's project, just click on the items below to see them in my Online Store. You can order from me if you live anywhere in Australia. I would love to be your Demonstrator if you don't already have one. Please allow "Demonstrator contact" in your preferences so I can thank you properly when you place your order.


Product List
Big Shot
Big Shot
$169.00


Retired or Non-SU! supplies: Daffodil Delight twill ribbon (SU!), Sequins (Pretty Pink Posh)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment!