Friday, September 7, 2018

Just Add Ink #425 Inspiration


Hello there,
very excitingly spring has begun this week and just to prove the point our first daffodil bloomed! To fit with the spring mood down under this week at Just Add Ink  Kelly has asked to us Just Add Inspiration giving us a lovely picture filled with blooms! Here it is. You can use the colours, patterns, or objects of the picture to inspire your project.



I always like to create at least one pink toned Christmas card and I decided this was the time to do it. 




I used the pink and green tones from the inspiration picture to fill my card with colour, keeping the other elements crisp white accented with gleams of silver.

The rest of the Just Add Ink design team have beautiful projects to inspire you, so please do go check them out and then come back and join in the challenge. 

Thanks for visiting,
Kim

Project Recipe:
To see and order any items used in today's project, just click on the items below to see them in my Online Store. You can order from me if you live anywhere in Australia. I would love to be your Demonstrator if you don't already have one. Please allow "Demonstrator contact" in your preferences so I can thank you properly when you place your order.


Product List
Heat Tool
$50.00
Big Shot
$159.00


Non SU!: White gouache paint

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment!