Friday, August 17, 2018

Just Add Ink #422 Choose Two



Hello there,
our continuing chilly weather creates the perfect ambience for creating Christmas cards (well one anyway). This week at Just Add Ink Rochelle has a fun Choose Two challenge for us. You need to Choose Two of the three options and use them on your project. I decided to have a little fun and created my own embossing folder using dies.


Here how it turned out.




To emboss with my snowflake dies I used the new SU! embossing mats (and the correct Big Shot sandwich! That is super important if you don't want to die cut your embossing mats by mistake). I was hoping to get enough depth in the embossed pattern that when I brayered ink over the pattern you would see a difference and it worked, somewhat randomly but it did work! My sentiment panel is my embossing powder element. First I silver embossed my 'Noel' then laid that over an embossed repeated Christmas sentiment. The silver snowflakes add the necessary touch of Christmas glam!

The rest of the Just Add Ink DT have wonderful projects to inspire so go check them out and then come back and join in the challenge.

Thanks for visiting,
Kim

Project Recipe:

To see and order any items used in today's project, just click on the items below to see them in my Online Store. You can order from me if you live anywhere in Australia. I would love to be your Demonstrator if you don't already have one. Please allow "Demonstrator contact" in your preferences so I can thank you properly when you place your order.


Product List
Versamark Pad
$15.00
Heat Tool
$50.00
Big Shot
$159.00




3 comments:

  1. Wow, another fantastic card, Kim! The blues work so beautifully with the snowflakes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just WOW Kim! The embossing with the ombre of colour is such so stunning! Your use of colour is amazing and the colour combo used is so bright and fun! Thanks for sharing! Rochelle xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. An absoloute masterpiece, Kim. I love every, single detail. D xox

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment!