Friday, November 24, 2017

Just Add Ink #387 Colour



Hello there,
well the Christmas cards keep on coming, and this week at Just Add Ink we have a challenge that is just perfect to help you (and me) make some more. This week Nikki wants you to Just Add a Colour Combo. And yes the combo is just perfect for Christmas! Here it is.


And here is what I came up with.



I decided to create a wreath with a little Christmas scene inside. The SU! Hometown Greetings edgelits are just perfect for this! To create the wreath I die cut a stack of 'branches' from Shimmery White cardstock. As there is no stamp to match this die, I used a fine water fast marker to outline each branch. Then I watercolored them in with Garden Green. The final touch was to go over them with Wink of Stella. To add some more Christmas sparkle I backed the tiny house windows with silver foil and added shiny red sequins to the wreath. It wasn't the fastest card to make but I do like how it turned out!

We'd love to see what project you make using the colours this week so please come back and share it with us! Don't forget to check out the rest of the projects from the Just Add Ink DT they are gorgeous!

Thanks for visiting,
Kim

Project Recipe:

To see and order any items used in today's project, just click on the items below to see them in my Online Store. You can order from me if you live anywhere in Australia. I would love to be your Demonstrator if you don't already have one. Please allow "Demonstrator contact" in your preferences so I can thank you properly when you place your order.


Product List
Versamark Pad
$15.00
Heat Tool
$50.00
Aqua Painters
$20.00
Big Shot
$159.00



4 comments:

  1. How clever of you! I was wondering where the stamp had come from for the wreath! Gorgeous card, Kim.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fantastic job you did on the wreath and entire card! I never would have guessed that there was no stamp for that. Perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, I love it! Your wreath is divine, and so are the little houses tucked behind. D xox

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the layout of this card Kim - beautiful texture! Kelly x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment!