Friday, September 22, 2017

Just Add Ink #378 Texture


Hello there,
well I've had a crazy busy week at work so I'll keep this short and sweet. Before everything went into overdrive I did manage to make my project for this week's Just Add Ink challenge. This week Di has challenge us to Just Add Texture.



September/ October is birthday season for many of the men in my family so this was perfect for making a somewhat funky card for my little bro.



I went all out on the colour and texture on this one! Over the brayered background I used embossing paste to add a medallion design, then over that added the sentiment. Layers of shiny copper foil, wood embossed stitched vellum, framed by die cut and punched foliage and lastly some DSP and burlap accents.

Don't forget to go check out the gorgeous work of the rest of the design team and then come back and join us!

Thanks for visiting,
Kim

Project Recipe:
To see and order any items used in today's project, just click on the items below to see them in my Online Store. You can order from me if you live anywhere in Australia. I would love to be your Demonstrator if you don't already have one. Please allow "Demonstrator contact" in your preferences so I can thank you properly when you place your order.

Product List
Starburst Framelits Die
Starburst Framelits Die
$45.95
Leaf Punch
$28.00
Versamark Pad
$15.00
Big Shot
$159.00




3 comments:

  1. Just love that brayered background Kim. The perfect backdrop for all of that great texture.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So gorgeous Kim! I love how your embossing paste really pops over your vibrant background and how the embossed vellum has the same effect for your sentiment. Such an awesome male card! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wowsers, Kim! I absolutely love your striking brayed and embossed background, your layered clusters inside and out and all the wonderful ways texture was applied - love the embossed vellum! Stunning card!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment!