Friday, December 16, 2016

JAI #341 Just add a Colour Combo


Hello there,
well Christmas is speeding towards us - too fast if you ask me! At the moment I'm thinking this might be the first Christmas that I will not be sending cards out (cause I haven't made them, written them or sent them). But who know may'be miracles will happen! The good news is I have one more to add to my meagre stash because of this weeks Just Add Ink challenge. This week we want you to Just Add a Colour Combo, from me! Here are the colours.

And here is what I came up with.



Short and sweet this week. Basically it was all playing with dies and some (quite a lot of trimming out especially as I don't have the dies to match the trees). I'm thinking I'm going to add some silver sequins to the inside - it just seems a little plain.

Hope you can join us at Just Add Ink this week and do check out the rest of the DT for some fabulous projects.

Thanks for visiting,
Kim

Recipe: All SU! unless otherwise noted
Stamps: Foxy Friends, Thankful Forest Friends (R), Stitched with Cheer, Cool Yule (My Favourite Things)
Cardstock: Basic Grey, Old Olive, Shimmery White
Ink: Versamark, Old Olive
Accessories: Silver glimmer paper, Bunch of Banners framelits, Stitched Snow Drifts Dienamic (My Favourite Things), Snowfall Vertical Dynamic (MFT), Copic markers, Dimensionals, Tear and Tape

3 comments:

  1. This is a gorgeous card, Kim. Love all the die- (and hand-)cut details!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a fabulous scene! And the inside looks gorgeous, too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, what a delightful wintery scene Kim! I love this sweet Polar bear amongst the trees and sparkling snow! So clever and beautiful! xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment!