Friday, April 12, 2024

Just Add Ink #697 Sketch

 



Hello, 
time for a new challenge at Just Add Ink. This week Di has a sketch for us. Here it is.


I was feeling a little whimsical this week so I pulled out a cute character to colour.



I don't often use Designer Series paper (DSP), but despite that I still have a stash. And this is where I started with the card - going through the stash to find something that would work as a background for my cute birthday raccoon. Having found the DSP I wanted to use I picked out my  balloon colours and got to colouring. A great lazy weekend afternoon activity especially with a movie on in the background. As I was assembling the card I decided to add accents of black, this led to more scrounging through the DSP stash to find a pattern that worked as a mat for the main panel and also to highlight the sentiment. Wink of Stella and some sequins added the necessary bling elements.

The Just Add Ink DT have lots of fabulous projects to show you so please go check them and then come back and join in the challenge.

Thanks for visiting,
Kim


Recipe: All SU! unless otherwise noted
Stamps: Zany Zoo, Happiness Abounds (R), Oh Kitty Tree (Mama Elephant)
Dies:  Stitched Rectangles (R), Stitched Shapes (R), Grassy Fields (My Favourite Things) 
Cardstock: Basic White, Pool Party, Granny Apple Green
Ink: Tuxedo Black (Memento)
Accessories: Designer Series paper (R), Metallic Sequins (R), Baker's Twine Black & White (R), Blends (Highland Heather, Pumpkin Pie, Bubble Bath, Smoky Slate) Fine Tip Glue, Die cutting machine, Wink of Stella, Dimensionals, Tear and Tape





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment!