Friday, March 31, 2023

Just Add Ink #646 Inspiration

 



Hello there, 
the presence of an abundance of chocolate Easter goodies in supermarkets probably means you are aware that Easter is fast approaching. With that in mind for Just Add Ink's inspiration challenge this week I suggested something with Easter overtones. Here's the inspiration picture - use the colours, patterns, or objects you see to inspire the main element of your project.


And this is where I went with it.



The main elements from the inspiration picture that I used in my project were the crumb cake colour and featuring a bunny. Luckily ;) I just happened to have an adorable bunny image that I could use.

I started by stamping my image, then masked the bunny and balloon off so I could blend a gentle blue sky. Next I coloured my bunny and balloon, but to make it a little extra I fussy cut them out and popped them up on dimensionals over the original stamped images. 

A stitched frame, a little twine and a small scatter of sequins finished it off.

The Just Add Ink DT have lots of lovely projects to show you so please go check them out and then come back and join in the challenge.

Thanks for visiting,
Kim


Recipe: All SU! unless otherwise noted
Stamps: Birthday Wishing (Colorado Crafts)
Dies: Stitched Rectangles
Cardstock: Crumb Cake, Basic White, Balmy Blue
Ink: Tuxedo Black (Memento), Balmy Blue
Accessories: Blends (Real Red, Granny Apple Green, Crumb Cake, Cajun Craze, Ivory), Blending brush, Woven Threads sequins (R), 2022-2024 In color baker's twine, Dimensionals, Fine Tip Glue, Tear and Tape, Die Cutting Machine






No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment!