Friday, December 15, 2017

Just Add Ink #390 Sketch

Hi there,
to end the week here on the blog I have switched out of Christmas mode. It just so happened that this week's Just Add Ink challenge was just perfect to make a birthday card for my Dad. This week Narelle is asking us to Just Add a Sketch. It's a classic sketch that you can turn to any occasion. Here it is.


And here is what I made for my Dad.



It's getting harder now to come up with original ideas that my Dad would like. I was struggling till I thought - coffee. he definitely likes his coffee, and I figured with 85 years under his belt he would appreciate the sentiment too! I kept it pretty stripped down, just adding a couple of strips of ribbon to add texture and some vellum leaves (Oh and some sequins, but being black I figure they count as acceptable masculine bling :)
The Just Add Ink team have lots of fabulous inspiration for you so do go check them out and then show us your take on the sketch.

Thanks for visiting,
Kim


Project Recipe:

To see and order any items used in today's project, just click on the items below to see them in my Online Store. You can order from me if you live anywhere in Australia. I would love to be your Demonstrator if you don't already have one. Please allow "Demonstrator contact" in your preferences so I can thank you properly when you place your order.

Product List
Leaf Punch
$28.00
Versamark Pad
$15.00
Heat Tool
$50.00
Big Shot
$159.00



SaveSave

4 comments:

  1. What a fun card!! Love the inside you created too!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your backgrounds never fail to amaze me with their awesomeness! I'm sure your dad will love his card.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great card for you Dad. Super background.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Another stunner Kim, gorgeous colouring, I'm sure your Dad will love it!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment!