Friday, June 23, 2017

JAI #365 Sketch


Hi there,
well I've had a lovely week, one in which I actually got to open that BBB that arrived recently and play with new stamping stuff - a real delight! So of course for this week's Just Add Ink challenge, I used something new - A Little Wild. This week Karren wants you to Just Add a Sketch.
I had the idea for this in my head for a couple of weeks, and with a slight alteration it came out the way I was hoping (actually even better). 




This set just stole my heart at the April SU! OnStage event, and I can't wait to play with it more! For my first outing I pulled out my copic markers and coloured up this cute bear, then created a sponged and cloud emboss paste background for him. It's super simple but I think super sweet  and finished off with a little scatter of the new iridescent sequins. 

The Just Add Ink DT have a gorgeous array of projects to show you so do go check them out. Hope you can join us!

Thanks for visiting,
Kim

Recipe: All SU! unless otherwise noted
Stamps: A Little Wild, Thoughtful Banners, Sweet Cupcake
Cardstock: Tempting Turquoise, Daffodil Delight
Ink: Tempting Turquoise, Tuxedo Black (Memento), Versamark
Accessories: Stitched Shapes framelits, Little Loves framelits, Hexagons Dynamic embossing folder, Pattern Party Decorative Masks, Copic markers (E41, E43, E44, E79, E87, Y08, Y11, Y38, B00, B04, BG01, BG02, G000), Dimensionals, Wink of Stella, Sponge brayer, Iridescent sequin assortment, White embossing powder, Embossing paste, Fine Tip glue pen, Tear and tape

5 comments:

  1. Such a cute card Kim. You colouring is as always spot on!! And the inside is just as stunning. Chlo xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my! This is just too cute for words Kim! Your colouring is delightful as always and the design and interior...Perfection! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh this is so adorable! Such a sweet little bear and fabulous colouring!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my goodness this is super cute Kim!! Your bear is so beautifully coloured and I love the sweet background and the tiny bees following him inside are just adorable too! So lovely that you've had a little extra time to play with your new toys too :-) xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, my! Your card is sooo cute! You've coloured the bear so beautifully (as usual) and the background is stunning.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment!